Friday, August 29, 2008

The VP who says "Ni"

WOW! What a headline!! "McCain picks Palin for VP" I didn't think that anything in the universe could make me vote Republican this year, but McCain, you crafty old Muppet-lookin' buzzard, you've sold me. Michael Palin for VP? Are you kidding me? One of the Python boys a heartbeat away from the presidency? Sure, the Dems will hit you hard on the constitutionality of a UK citizen as VP, but stand your ground- this is the coolest thing ever! The debates this year will be about African vs. European swallows. Foreign policy will be determined by not expecting the Spanish Inquisition. Hey, maybe you could show up to your inauguration clapping coconut halves together and riding imaginary horses! That would be so aweso....what? SARAH?!?!? Um..... nevermind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had that running through my head too. Though with the way the election has been going Python would be straight high drama in comparison.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home